Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!  I hope everyone has a very fun and safe holiday and I'm very sad that I won't be with my family this year, but I'll try to make the best of it here!  We have plans to go to an American diner to have a full Thanksgiving feast and we will see how that goes.  Before dinner, however, we are heading to a free wine tasting at a cute restaurant in the city.  I guess that's putting a spin on a traditional American holiday and fusing it with Italian culture?  I'm cool with that.

I guess I should say what I am thankful for since I won't be able to say it at dinner tonight with my family... so here goes nothin!  I'm very thankful for my loving family and friends who have been so supportive during one of the best and most eventful years of my life!  I couldn't have made this move without your support and it definitely wouldn't have been as enjoyable.  To all of you who have helped make this possible, THANK YOU and I love you very much!!

Here is a cartoon for your enjoyment:

No comments:

Post a Comment